Some people I know have asked on my Instagram how else I am getting free products in addition to Influenster’s VoxBoxes. Let me tell you about an interesting website I was told about by a great friend! It’s 08liter.com, a site I believe is based in South Korea that has 72 hour campaigns for trying a free beauty product! The catch is you have to review any free product you get both on their site and on either your Facebook or Instagram page within a certain number of days.
If you’re still interested, here are the steps to take to get started:
- Make an account– Go to 08liter.com and click “Login.” Assuming you don’t have an account, click on “Not a Member.” Enter in an email you’ll actually use since you’ll need to confirm it, password, a password confirmation, and check the box agreeing to terms and conditions. You really should read terms and conditions for any account you make, but they tend to be so long and confusing. Just know you’re taking a risk every time you check that box without reading it.
- Complete your profile-As a social editor of 0.8L, a more complete profile increases your chances of being selected to try free products. After filling out what you wish, click on confirm!
- Verify email-Like with most accounts you make you have to do this step to get on the road to free stuff!
- Start a campaign-After successfully logging into your account, click on TRY at the top of the page. You should be taken to a page that shows various products available to join apply to be in a campaign for and the countdown from 72 hours shows how much time you have left to apply. Click on a product that interests you. (Why not just apply for all of them to increase your chances of a free product!)
- To increase your chances, click +Follow to follow the brand, and like the product by clicking the heart at the top left of the image for it.
- Click on the heart arrow that hovers over the image until you get to the image that has the options to both Apply and See details.
- Clicking apply is the final step. Fill out the required information.
- See details gives you more information on the product.
- After applying, wait until the 72 hour countdown ends. To see if you were chosen to be a Social Editor for the product, click on MY PAGE at the top of the site and click on TRY from the dropdown menu. then scroll down to where WIN appears and click on that! If any products show up there, then you were selected. Congratulations! ^_^.
- It’s important to note that the odds are usually low for getting something free, but I believe it is worth a shot. So far I have received a lip balm from Crazy Rumors that is pink grapefruit juice scented as well as a Glutinous Mask 80% Snail Cream from Elizavecca Milky Piggy. These are both great products that I enjoy using.
- Finish the campaign-Check the shipping information periodically to find out when the product is on its way and an idea on when to check your mailbox. Once a countdown appears under the WIN page you should start testing your product and developing an opinion on it. Post a review on the site as well as a review on either your Facebook or Instagram before the countdown ends or your account may be suspended.
I hope you found this post helpful, and I would love to hear about any products you get!